Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
downloading map issue
20-10-2014, 06:02 PM
downloading map issue
Hey guys/girls

Sorry for the very silly question for some of you but im just having the worse time trying to figure it out .
im trying to play on the anzac public #1 server and every 2nd map it says i have to download it . im trying to remember where to download the maps from and also where to save them to on my computer . if you could help that be awesome . I just cant remember
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: downloading map issue
http://gamebanana.com/ is where to download them
if you right click on dods and go to properties then browse local files then double click download then save them in the map folder ( HOPE THIS HELPS ) =)
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 10:47 PM
The server should automatically download the map for you. If it isn't then you have a setting in your config that's preventing it from downloading the map for you.
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 07:47 PM
(20-10-2014 10:47 PM)wranger Wrote:  The server should automatically download the map for you. If it isn't then you have a setting in your config that's preventing it from downloading the map for you.

Thanks . i thought it was just all severs wouldnt let you download them . would you happen to know what to type in config " ` " to set it so i can download them ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply