Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of maps suggestions
10-04-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: A couple of maps suggestions
(10-04-2017 06:23 PM)themole Wrote:  and ever one of them post l said "we are not putting arena maps on the list" think ppl having problems reading

no offence but this game will die if there are not a mix of maps the same old rotation people will get sick of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 10:42 PM
thats fine no arena maps on the list a admin with map can change it to arena if its ok with the other users and members give the ok Angry

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 1 user Likes themole's post:
Anarchy (12-04-2017)
11-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Arena maps will just get super repetitve, they are all preety much the same. Kinda agree with Mole on this one, however if it is what the people want...

At least it is noone faults but our own if democracy screws the server
The following 1 user Likes RandomG's post:
Anarchy (12-04-2017)
11-04-2017, 08:33 AM
So, my 2 cents ...

I don't see that there will honestly be much difference in putting arena maps into the mix. I (like alot of others) like them - they're fast and furious (much like Mole on his way to KFC I'd imagine). Tongue

They have their downside too, but no different from having 'gentle' maps that people continually pick over and over again (mostly cos they don't know the others in the selection). Then we go in and change it - after seeing it on again and again.
As long as there isn't 'admin abuse' i.e putting arena maps on continuously to up their (or their mates) scores - we should be right.

To cut through all of that though - I reckon its' just way easier to have map rotation - with more choices of 'gentle maps' as well as including some arena maps. Over the years playing every server known to man - I have thousands of them - and there are hundreds that were really popular on other servers.

You can't please everyone .. but you can improve on what we have.
11-04-2017, 10:26 AM
The map vote is a joke, the rotation needs to come back on, it's just as easy having an admin change a map if needed.
The following 1 user Likes Xhale's post:
MOTL3Y (11-04-2017)
11-04-2017, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 12:48 PM by maximum_carnage aka Jet Li.)
Yeah as long as map rotation has good maps on it last time there were some doozies which is why we went back to map vote. If we have 15 good oldies 15 new ones that are good and they rotate it will be fine. Otherwise we will start biting pillows again
11-04-2017, 01:35 PM
(11-04-2017 12:47 PM)maximum_carnage aka Jet Li Wrote:  Yeah as long as map rotation has good maps on it last time there were some doozies which is why we went back to map vote. If we have 15 good oldies 15 new ones that are good and they rotate it will be fine. Otherwise we will start biting pillows again

you and those pillows max! hahaha might have to send you one shortly
11-04-2017, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 01:39 PM by maximum_carnage aka Jet Li.)
Send them to loli i hear she is running short in her area
11-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Um .. I'm not touching that.
Question please ...
Who is picking the maps in the first place please?

Whilst the server is filling (at times), I reckon it could be improved with the inclusion of more maps .. I get that the oldies are goodies, but some people only know 10 or less maps that they can honestly recall .... and they pick them over and over again.

There are great maps .. not everyone is gunna like them but we can play a new one .. then vote to keep it or biff it whilst in game .. majority rules and it either stays and joins the bunch or gets shoved in the bottom of Moles panty drawer.
11-04-2017, 02:25 PM
(28-02-2017 01:27 AM)themole Wrote:  
Quote:dod_rails_b2
dod_anzio
dod_kalt
dod_donner
dod_harrington
dod_colmar
dod_avalanche
dod_anemia
dod_lennon
dod_palermo
dod_diversion_b2
dod_santos_b3
dod_catania_rc2
dod_stug crash the seerver
dod_storm_b4
dod_argentan
dod_flash
dod_aura
dod_solitude_rats
dod_vallente_rc3
dod_strasbourg
dod_sturm
dod_harbor
dod_old_snowcity_no_bell
dod_fabrik_final
dod_jagd
dod_action_r2 - Thanks To OllieJ

Here are what maps you can vote for or nominate l was going to add more to the list but l was having network problems now l think its fix l will get a list to add more maps to the list of the server.

arena maps: at this point of time any admin with map can change to one of them maps but l dont feel the need to put maps like this when ppl will vote and change to a map when its at its max its just a server kill and rank/stats kill so lm happy to put other maps on the list but lm holding off on arena maps for now Smile

Type nominate in chat to bring up the list of map to put into the voting system at the end of the round Smile

To Download The Maps Fastdl
http://hypanova.net/fastdl/493/dod/maps/

how many bloody times Angry Angry lm starting to get over this big time

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]