Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of maps suggestions
11-04-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: A couple of maps suggestions
I have never been a fan of map voting this is the same bullshit we have always had (people voting for the same map) this is always going to happen because the so called Leet players will only like to play maps that they can get high scores on..
Lets face it we all have maps we like and don't like, I for one don't like arena maps for the simple fact that after playing a map all orange or green I start to feel like I have some form of Tourette's...
Just put in a map cycle and play it , if you don't like the map either play it, don't play it or leave or as I would say if you don't like it fuck up and play or just fuck off, and if your going to sit their and whinge about the maps I will help you get fuck off the server your choice no real biggy here....

Cheers Motz
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like MOTL3Y's post:
Xhale (11-04-2017), LOLITA (11-04-2017)
11-04-2017, 04:25 PM
but mole we've been told there are hundreds of maps to choose from but yet we have a select few of maybe what 30 at the most to vote from? a pretty small selection if you ask me, but hey what do I know right? It seems like the decision will stay the same and the outcome is gunna be people will bitch
11-04-2017, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 05:11 PM by themole.)
Xhale .....
l was given a map list to put on the server l have then add more to that list going to add another one right now "dod_tiger_detonation_b2" ppl shit me they only want maps that give someone high score .... if the stats are the problem again l will just turn them back off ..... you play the game to have fun that is the goal u join the server but just given u heads up lm getting abused over this map shit if it keep up l will wipe my hands on any post that get posted again over maps ....... l try my best and ppl only like maps they know so the voting isnt broken the server is running 100% l keep a eye on it every day.
number of times l put up post req new maps but every time l say "No" to area maps as ppl like them maps to get high kills any admin can change the map who has the maps within their admin but must follow the rules as layed out on changing map.

this will be my last message on this topic lm happy to add other maps but No areas full shot.

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 3 users Like themole's post:
TWIKI (11-04-2017), Rendz (11-04-2017), Anarchy (12-04-2017)
11-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Mole .. after hearing full story .... I understand a little more and just want you to know that I know you're doing the best job and I appreciate it.
Nomination is the better choice ..
Admins can change maps ..
Just mix up with diff maps = win/win
The following 4 users Like LOLITA's post:
.A.D.A.M. (11-04-2017), themole (11-04-2017), TWIKI (12-04-2017), Anarchy (12-04-2017)