Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
25-04-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Hello All
(25-04-2017 10:18 AM)Ned Kelly Wrote:  Yes i remember those days and yes im sad that i had to close the doors on XXL but no 1 wanted to support it anymore and i was paying for servers out of my own money for 18 months. But i do sorta remember your old clan and you probably remember the hook mod we had on our cz servers and jet packs. They were the days good memories. Good to see that there are some old faces still kicking in todays world and thanks for the welcomes also.

p.s if you need help with something just ask i dont bite to hard Smile

they where the days the old gameareas server aswell yeah there are still alot of old gamers around alot move on some l wish will move on hahaha wink, we still get our trolls and zombie and wankers who have to use hack just to big note them self (still dont know why ppl hack)
we are using the last build of sb for our admin control for the server whats running great .... feel free at add me on steam great to touch base [Profile Link]

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes themole's post:
AlfieNorks (26-04-2017)
26-04-2017, 11:06 AM
(25-04-2017 09:48 PM)themole Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 10:18 AM)Ned Kelly Wrote:  Yes i remember those days and yes im sad that i had to close the doors on XXL but no 1 wanted to support it anymore and i was paying for servers out of my own money for 18 months. But i do sorta remember your old clan and you probably remember the hook mod we had on our cz servers and jet packs. They were the days good memories. Good to see that there are some old faces still kicking in todays world and thanks for the welcomes also.

p.s if you need help with something just ask i dont bite to hard Smile

they where the days the old gameareas server aswell yeah there are still alot of old gamers around alot move on some l wish will move on hahaha wink, we still get our trolls and zombie and wankers who have to use hack just to big note them self (still dont know why ppl hack)
we are using the last build of sb for our admin control for the server whats running great .... feel free at add me on steam great to touch base [Profile Link]

Sent friends request and yeah be good to touch base. Smile
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 06:00 PM
(25-04-2017 10:53 AM)Xhale Wrote:  Mole likes it if you bite him, just make sure you bring some knee pads!
and a large bucket of KFC

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user