Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long though?
12-08-2017, 05:54 PM
How long though?
Aye lads and lasses.

Just want to know if there's any way to tell how long a ban goes for. If there's no specified limit should I just assume it's a permaban? I have used your servers on and off over the years with DoD: S and it's a great atmosphere which is a nice touch considering it's the only place anyone from Australia or New Zealand can play the game.

Anywho, I showed the game to my friend today and he got a little rambunctious on your server with some hatespeak and before I could even get us some drinks to discuss what he thought of the game my account was banned. If it's permanent I'll move on, but just remember guys: you are just about the ONLY providers of this game in the southern hemisphere and it would be a shame to never play it again because of this.

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: How long though?
You were banned for a week.

I don't care who was doing the talking... any more Nazi crap and I will make sure this account is banned for the full 1000 years.

No I will not reverse the ban because it was not you doing the talking. Use it as a good reason to get better friends.

Beedee Beedee Beedee
Find all posts by this user
The following 2 users Like TWIKI's post:
Harry Houdini (12-08-2017), AlfieNorks (13-08-2017)
Thread Closed