Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed, accuracy and old men.
19-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Speed, accuracy and old men.
Growing old in the gaming world is not as unpleasant as I thought. Though some things still bother me. What is it that I find gaming so stimulating in my feeble years?

1) Working as a team to an objective. flags frags and fracka the ka ka

2) To express my feelings in game about life love and the lost mind of a DOD nooby.
(Except when you have a 6yo playing because it's cute. ffs)

3) The challenge to the self, to rise above the tired day behind me and die like the dog I am, getting those feelings that I can challenge all the elite to that one gun battle and lose / win and draw, all ungracefully and with much malice and forethoughts of that one day I will win.

4) To be silent from now on, and not have to listen to the usual "uh Mr one shot, you must be hacking" comments from the peanut gallery.

5) To knife Alfie at every opportunity, one day he will move.

x, Silent Welders
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 7 users Like welders's post:
themole (19-08-2017), AlfieNorks (19-08-2017), Xhale (19-08-2017), grass mud horse (19-08-2017), LOLITA (21-08-2017), Smelly Adelie (21-08-2017), ConanLibrarian (27-08-2017)
19-08-2017, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 01:26 PM by themole.)
RE: Speed, accuracy and old men.
Quote:4) To be silent from now on, and not have to listen to the usual "uh Mr one shot, you must be hacking" comments from the peanut gallery.

Welders its nice that u think to be like this but u ask to have admin and it was pass but l do req all admin can here whats going on in the server at all times....if you dont wish to do so let me know l can remove...dont think lm picking on u but as admin u have to judge what go on in the server by people dropping the cbomb to bulling and causing grief within the server what would make the game play unfun to play on for others Smile

Quote:2) To express my feelings in game about life love and the lost mind of a DOD nooby.
(Except when you have a 6yo playing because it's cute. ffs)

l see AnzacGamers server's to be family friendly l know we do gets children on the server but this is another reason why we need sound so we can control the server when there are on the server. l know what type of topic's come up on the server but would u let your 6 year hear some of them topic's???? this is why admin need to control the server

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
19-08-2017, 05:28 PM
I am usually on when other admin are on and they do a sterling job, if no one else is admin I will keep an ear out, ok?
The following 1 user Likes welders's post:
grass mud horse (19-08-2017)
19-08-2017, 10:48 PM
1) Can someone translate what Mole said to english?
2) Don't be silent welders, half the reason I play is the pleasant chat with folks like you
3) That mute button was the best addition to the game, because there are sure some pain in the ass people out there, even excluding eradikate.
The following 1 user Likes grass mud horse's post:
eRadikate (20-08-2017)
20-08-2017, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2017 01:54 PM by welders.)
1) Molenese to English translation service now on line:

Welders its nice that u think to be like this but u ask to have admin and it was pass but l do req all admin can here whats going on in the server at all times....if you dont wish to do so let me know l can remove...dont think lm picking on u but as admin u have to judge what go on in the server by people dropping the cbomb to bulling and causing grief within the server what would make the game play unfun to play on for others

Translation:

Dearest Welders,
It's fantastic that you are training your mind like this, I admire you.
You did ask for Admin rights and we generously (from the absolute very bottom of our hearts) gave you the power to kick any poodles. I require all Admin to hear (not there) what is happening on the server at all times. Especially if the poodles begin to bark. (Like c woof) If you don't want to engage your oral or aural ability to sort out all the woofing let me know and I will remove your Admin rights to kick a poodle if he c woofs, picks on other poodles or pees and poos in or out of spawn repeatedly.

I'm not picking on you but you refuse to give me or others oral or aural satisfaction with in the server I will discipline you by taking away your kick a poodle toy. Get a pair of knee pads,
much love Mole.

2)

I will look into my own teamspeak channel and those who choose can seek therein the oral and aural satisfaction that you, Horse Shlong do enjoin. The above this post post still stands.

3)

Double negatives are a sign of an enlightened mind. I would never extrude Erad.
The following 5 users Like welders's post:
eRadikate (20-08-2017), grass mud horse (20-08-2017), AlfieNorks (20-08-2017), LOLITA (21-08-2017), ConanLibrarian (27-08-2017)
21-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Was nice to See the one shot hackers tonight , oh yeah that pansy Mole too. Thanks for the never ending kills @GeekDroid made my day hahaha oh yeah that ground hugging, snail sliming gutter crawling @Razzzz can get nicked too

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired

[Image: 2008601239.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 2 users Like Smelly Adelie's post:
TWIKI (21-08-2017), themole (22-08-2017)
23-08-2017, 12:40 PM
LMAO !!!

(21-08-2017 09:24 PM)Smelly Adelie Wrote:  Was nice to See the one shot hackers tonight , oh yeah that pansy Mole too. Thanks for the never ending kills @GeekDroid made my day hahaha oh yeah that ground hugging, snail sliming gutter crawling @Razzzz can get nicked too
The following 2 users Like GeekDroid's post:
AlfieNorks (23-08-2017), Smelly Adelie (23-08-2017)