Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Happening?
30-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Whats Happening?
So is this clan going anywhere or is just gonna die?

Regards,
Random.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes RandomG's post:
.A.D.A.M. (30-09-2017)
30-09-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: Whats Happening?
How is anzac as dying we are still getting a full server on dods randomG.
30-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Fair
FFOW question

We are working on it hard solution. Hopefully have an 24 hrs online server up soon

Stay tuned

Harry

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
30-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Need a battle front 2 server or battle field 1 would be good alot of people are playing new games these days new PC gamers aren't looking at ffow and dods lol
The following 1 user Likes .A.D.A.M.'s post:
RandomG (01-10-2017)
30-09-2017, 12:50 PM
(30-09-2017 06:19 AM)Anarchy Wrote:  How is anzac as dying we are still getting a full server on dods randomG.

Yea but dods has seen better days lol if you are to good at the game you get banned if no one can hit you banned lol like the fk is happening to dods used to be fun haha
30-09-2017, 01:48 PM
(30-09-2017 12:50 PM).A.D.A.M. Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 06:19 AM)Anarchy Wrote:  How is anzac as dying we are still getting a full server on dods randomG.

Yea but dods has seen better days lol if you are to good at the game you get banned if no one can hit you banned lol like the fk is happening to dods used to be fun haha

I am not talking about dods i am talking about the clan in general and how much people enjoy playing on anzac servers
The following 2 users Like Anarchy's post:
.A.D.A.M. (30-09-2017), Rendz (30-09-2017)
30-09-2017, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2017 09:53 AM by LOLITA.)
(30-09-2017 12:50 PM).A.D.A.M. Wrote:  

Anarchy ... Random was talking about FFOW server darl ..
And to Madam ... my 2cents ...

I and heaps of others must be shite, cos we're still playing after almost 13 years & regularly .. and I still enjoy it.

Guess for me it comes down to the social side of things though.
Being social goes a long way. It lets' people get to 'know' you and develop their own opinions about you. Anzac isn't supposed to be a hardcore 'competitive server' - of course we like to own ass when we can, but we balance that up with having a good laugh and banter with everyone.

Gamers that come in to a server (not their own), don't talk, don't try to join in the banter or have a laugh, don't work in with their team - but instead play 1-man showboat to get the kills are the same ones that tend to bitch and moan about the maps, the rules etc - and then say that Dods is dead - and through it all - they continue to still come back to play. Bitch/moan - pick a side and stick with it - done - real simple.

Another factor is where you are in your life.
For me, this is an easy relax and wind down,
Pull off some bs shots,
Dom Jordan and rib him about the colour of his dress,
Get owned by David (who should be banned from being sniper by the way)
Shake my head at Razz, who I've just stepped on and has shot a hole through my ass,
Put up with Max's constant "Good job Max - well done" every few minutes,
Swear off mic at Alf whose rocket I've just walked into ... the list goes on ...

I agree, this probably isn't much fun for new, younger dudes who want to prove their shit hot and too cool for us 'oldies' - but then that's why there are other servers and hundreds of other games out there - everyone just needs to find their own fit is all.

PS ...
Hope everything is going well for ya Madam ..
Good having you back (even if you are still a bitch) TongueBig GrinBig Grin
The following 5 users Like LOLITA's post:
.A.D.A.M. (30-09-2017), Rendz (30-09-2017), AlfieNorks (30-09-2017), themole (30-09-2017), Harry Houdini (01-10-2017)
30-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Nice Loli

01-10-2017, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 07:41 PM by Garg.)
As a newcomer to the DODS server its certainly the most enjoyable server to play on... decent admins, maps and good chats...
The following 1 user Likes Garg's post:
LOLITA (02-10-2017)
01-10-2017, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 11:50 PM by RandomG.)
Sorry Harry annd Loli, but Anarchy got me better.

Was talking about this clan in general.