Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Case Mi Lords
06-12-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 11:40 AM by welders.)
My Case Mi Lords
I present to you my case, sad as that this is for indeed it comes to pass that my map changing privileges have been banished to the wilderness.

The Incident:

A few nights hence.

The charge:

Wantonly and with no forethought I did change the map with an Admin present.

The Penalty:

Death to my ability to change Ze map

My case:

As I oft times play when no Admin members are present it was given to
me the privilege and ability of the map change. Most all enjoy my ability to be approached for most things on the server up to and including

Welders Dating Advice for The Lost and Lonely©™

Upon this eve, a few nights hence. I was a playing away in joy when a map did pop up and a groans and a moans were heard from the crowd gathered thus to enjoy shooting one and another.

It was discussed that the map decided by and by at present was a misfortune to almost all being one that we played to the death of enjoyment.

Thus a fellow, well known and respected by most, made the suggestion of the map by which a helicopter or two are employed and fun was to be ensued by such a map. Mostly the crowd gathered in number be it 10, 12 to 14 souls that day utter some agreement to this change of map.

The name of the map to be sought was lost to all and I was implored and employed by the gathered crowd that such a map should be thusly sought out with haste. By and by I found said new map and engaged in changing the map present.

It would be helpful to my case if said sequesters to map change and change to this map with helicopters present were to embolden my case by speaking forth on what qualities this humble fellow has to offer the gathered crowd on that very day and in events of discordant behaviours and other server anomalies.

A voice from the crowd rose. It was an admin that had happened upon the server not many moments hence, here at the map change, voiced his opinion that the map should not have been changed unless consensus be sought.

Several voices rose in unison in that very fact of consensus was already enacted and this present map be fun to all, was thus requested by many and nothing more at that point was heard of the matter.

All had FUN on new map and none was not satisfied after to the fact.

Lo, I was saddened to the core that I had no buttons present to change maps after that fate and full day. I am approached by the gathered crowd often to engage in settling down many discordant of the crowd who seem to engage in too much unseemly personal satisfaction activities.

I take my duties to your server seriously and to this day I am in deep regret of not remembering my instructions from MOLE on receiving my privilege not to engage ze buttons when Admin are present.

yours,
welders,

Only @ 10am to 10pm Monday to Friday (bring $)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like welders's post:
Anarchy (06-12-2017), FLUFFANATOR (06-12-2017), TWIKI (07-12-2017), Rendz (09-12-2017)
06-12-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: My Case Mi Lords
Welders most of us known you well enough to known that of you were given the ability to change you would not abuse it. In my opinion everyone makes mistakes and welders made a mistake.

Cheers Anarchy
The following 2 users Like Anarchy's post:
FLUFFANATOR (06-12-2017), TWIKI (07-12-2017)
06-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Lol Veldah mate Jordan pretty much sums it up ..I got a call from Mole re this map change and he was unable to reach you ???? so my Idea worked take away map change and wait for you to complain ....like a charm... mate at the days end your no longer a member by your own choosing its only our faith in you that you got admin at all .Problem being it gets rammed down our throats that your not a member by other members your using Admin ...."sigh" mate im sure Mole will give it back but please dont create a problem for us by using it at the wrong times ....

cheers Alfie

The following 4 users Like AlfieNorks's post:
Anarchy (06-12-2017), themole (06-12-2017), FLUFFANATOR (06-12-2017), TWIKI (07-12-2017)
06-12-2017, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 03:29 PM by themole.)
Welders
as you know you are no longer a Anzac member you chose to resign from the group as you did feel how we run things around suited you (subject already closed why you left) but you are now a guest and not a lot of guest have admin on our server cos plz think yourself lucky... you was all so the only casual admin to have this power of map change thats all so not given out to casual admin. any casual admin or anzac members who dont want to follow the rules l have to put my foot down rules was put into place, that cos rtv is running on the server map change was the last thing and ppl now can rtv right away they dont have to wait for 5 mints as l have change the rtv wait time.

casual admin user cant be using there admin if there is a Anzac member on the server Thank You...

welders in due time l will return the admin l took from you

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 3 users Like themole's post:
FLUFFANATOR (06-12-2017), TWIKI (07-12-2017), Rendz (09-12-2017)
07-12-2017, 12:12 PM
(06-12-2017 03:12 PM)AlfieNorks Wrote:  Lol Veldah mate Jordan pretty much sums it up ..I got a call from Mole re this map change and he was unable to reach you ???? so my Idea worked take away map change and wait for you to complain ....like a charm... mate at the days end your no longer a member by your own choosing its only our faith in you that you got admin at all .Problem being it gets rammed down our throats that your not a member by other members your using Admin ...."sigh" mate im sure Mole will give it back but please dont create a problem for us by using it at the wrong times ....

cheers Alfie

These are just the facts and an apology, Alfonce, believe me, you don't want to hear me complain. Just ask my exes
The following 4 users Like welders's post:
AlfieNorks (07-12-2017), LOLITA (08-12-2017), Rendz (09-12-2017), Garg (10-12-2017)