Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit box and setttings fro tweakign your game
17-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Hit box and setttings fro tweakign your game
HI All,

i know a lot ask and im not here to say this is the only way ir debate its right or wrong.
i know personally ive never had good internet and struggled so much with decent ping and rates, so ve had to research more to find the best optimal settings to help my game be better despite the issues. ( in a way it led me to use the support as i just needed to learn to control the backfire and accuracy and i had a better chance than a rifle due to my ping and poor connection , that's why i use the support so much, i can use the rifle well but not on the connection I have.

anyway here goes

1 download insane hud Insane hud

2 as a place to start ;

Place the following lines into the autoexec.cfg in the games/cfg directory:
cl\_cmdrate "67"
cl\_updaterate "67"
cl\_interp ".033"
cl\_interp\_ratio "1"
rate "30000"

now this is the basic, what you may not be aware of id tweaking these a little, using netgraph and adjusting the settings slightly

use console command before you enter game look at values from here, adjust and then play, run your netgrpah and insane hud tweaks to help adjust the game for best play.

The commands:

net_graph 1 ( you can see the lerp! important to see where you are in relation to loss of packets and lerp loss.

cl_updaterate 100 tweak rate higher

cl_interp_all 1 normally is 2 so change to 1

cl_interp_ratio 1

cl_interp 0.021 (this is the value you need to adjust to adjust your LERP in the server. Setting it to decimal points will adjust it. IE: cl_interp 0.1)

Keep adjusting the cl_interp rate until you find the lowest possible LERP that stays in the white. 0.021 was as low as I can go but depending on your connection speed, processor, etc

i use 0.25 as on anzac .20 is yellow. ( yellow lerp means hitbox is out) likewise having a lerp at 100 will delay the difference between your computer, server and your opponent.

Any questions ill try to answer but its pretty simple once you read up and look through.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Gotcha's post:
AlfieNorks (17-12-2017), themole (18-12-2017)
17-12-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hit box and setttings fro tweakign your game
c/o MG Hacks haha thanks Princess look into abit later

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user