Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to Harry
28-03-2018, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 01:42 PM by DAMUTJPA.)
Message to Harry
I wanna say some words for you.
1- I'm not a cheater. In my social life, professional life, for my family and friends I'm ever and forever an honest person... for everything that I did, that I do and that I will do.
2 - I'm 33 years old, do you really think that I need to use some shit program to try to be better than other in a shit game? For what?
3 - On last weekend, your server received a new player, I and another player teach him how to play the game, you know why? Because I'm a fair player and I love this game but unfortunately this game is old and the community is decreasing and people like you that are destroying the community.
4 - People like me, that love the game and wanna see new people playing, do you know what we doing? I'm showing the game for 2 friends on my work because I don't wanna see this game died. But do you know what I will say this week... I stopped to play because I'm better than others and ridiculous admins are thinking that I'm using a shit help program to have an advantage.
5 - You really don't need to unban me, I'm not here to request you this, just to say these words and say that I thought that you were a nice guy, but I'm wrong.

P.S. You have not accepted the request to add to the friends list to chat because you are a coward.
GG for you.
Find all posts by this user
28-03-2018, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 05:11 PM by Harry Houdini.)
RE: Message to Harry
I will make this quick as this is the endless arguments of elite players.

1. You use the sniper all the time. Despite our MOTD. because it gives you instant kills
2. You don't cheat but you use enhancements, quick scope, scripts, binds etc.............
3. you are not FUN to pay with...More concerned about raking up a 40 bomb of kills
4. Being honest in real life is a great attribute.. i commend you but irrelevant.
5. A coward ( I guess if you only knew my real life you may reconsider)

PS the reason I do not accept new friends is I get bombarded with abuse and excuses. Additionally you could as you are a forum member PM'd me instead you posted to everyone ( throw enough mud syndrome...)

So I will go out on a limb here. I will ask Mole to drop the perm to a week...personally i give you 3 months before you get asked to leave after breaking our rules....I hope you surprise me

Mole: can you revise this to a week please...Thanks

Harry

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 2 users Like Harry Houdini's post:
Yeoldrustycar (28-03-2018), TWIKI (28-03-2018)
28-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Well, excuse me Harry but you are wrong again because I don't use scripts or bind... After scope opened when I wanna close I just click 2x on Q key to swap fast for another weapon and back to sniper.
I just play with sniper because I just know play with this weapon, are more than 15 years playing fps games and always playing with snipers, but I was trying to lean play with rifle.
The way that you did and the reason were absolutely ridiculous. And I wasn't playing with sniper on that map, I was with bar weapon.
But anyway, Mole you don't need to revise, I'm really sad about the situation and I don't know if I will back to play anymore on Harry's server.
Because if I will back, his mind will not change, then this situation will come again.
I uninstalled the game, don't worry Mole.

P.s. In regards "coward", I'm sorry I take back what I said earlier.
Thank you.

(28-03-2018 04:58 PM)Harry Houdini Wrote:  I will make this quick as this is the endless arguments of elite players.

1. You use the sniper all the time. Despite our MOTD. because it gives you instant kills
2. You don't cheat but you use enhancements, quick scope, scripts, binds etc.............
3. you are not FUN to pay with...More concerned about raking up a 40 bomb of kills
4. Being honest in real life is a great attribute.. i commend you but irrelevant.
5. A coward ( I guess if you only knew my real life you may reconsider)

PS the reason I do not accept new friends is I get bombarded with abuse and excuses. Additionally you could as you are a forum member PM'd me instead you posted to everyone ( throw enough mud syndrome...)

So I will go out on a limb here. I will ask Mole to drop the perm to a week...personally i give you 3 months before you get asked to leave after breaking our rules....I hope you surprise me

Mole: can you revise this to a week please...Thanks

Harry
28-03-2018, 06:59 PM
ok your call

Mole leave it Perm

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
02-04-2018, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 04:31 PM by Ziggy.)
he is right, the sniper rifle is not hard to use. it's just the use last weapon key as you fire, no magical scripts etc.. Big Grin

[Image: 5427_101.png]
Thread Closed