Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restricted weapons,
06-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Restricted weapons,
I know that some players, members and non members have their certain style and like of particular weapons. Some people are derided and ridiculed for the constant use of the so called Spam gun, Bitch gun or as some members put it, "Being a Gay Thomson whore. This, along with the Rocket and the Sniper is a technically restricted weapon.

There has been talk of banning the Bitch Gun in some circles but i think this is extreme as for new players with NO SKILL YET tend to ease their way into the game using it's annoying spamability and pre-fire options.

Fair enough for New players, picked up weapon or someone trying to get achievements, use the shit out of it. When I see players that have been playing for years, on their guts, under the spawn wall, (yes even Anzac members do this) it makes me want to....(What I can't say in polite company)

I propose a ban on ANZAC members using the Bitch gun, as they do map after map unless it is picked up. By now you should be honing your skills to be better players with harder weapons, not hiding in the grass or under rocks waiting like a.........(What I can't say in polite company)

Comments inevitable. welders
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like welders's post:
Yeoldrustycar (06-06-2018), AlfieNorks (07-06-2018)
06-06-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Restricted weapons,
from a board level there been no talk about banning classes so where ever u got this info its not true
all members and pub know the rules about sharing so if this is the case speak up and inform me of the user's members not following the rules on sharing?

waiting for names in this post??

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Thing is Mole, sharing anything else other than the MG and Sniper is not mentioned in the MOTD. Perhaps it could be? The issue of banning a class of weapon is brought up every night when someone in particular gets shot by it. Level of bored? never.
06-06-2018, 03:51 PM
I haven’t heard anything other than the usual joking comment about the Thompson.

As for someone under any spawn wall ... that’s never a good move and if any members are getting away with it .. I’d cough them up straight away. I’m not a fan of double standards regardless of who it is.
As for hiding in the grass or under rocks ...just comes down to gameplay and for some that’s the only way they can get kills.

Rocket, sniper and mg are the only classes that get the attention if being hogged - mainly cos you can rack up the kills fairly easily sitting back with them.

I don’t really care about what class anyone plays with ... your always gunna have nobs that play like a bunch of .............. (insert word here).
06-06-2018, 04:16 PM
MG the only weapon l have ban or taken away on arena maps but they not in the rotation only a Anzac member with map can change it too it but other then that there been no talk from board that weapons will me ban from game Smile

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-06-2018, 05:51 PM
I like that some maps ie Stug are Random only, mixes it up. Multi mgs a side comes up fun actually
07-06-2018, 05:22 PM
maybe its fun to whinge at Thompson poofs ? with endless bullets and no recoil and easy to shoot and no fucking skill what so ever ????

rant over Smile

13-06-2018, 09:37 AM
There are about 3 members that lay under spawn wall and wait for your feet to hit the shoot then they scream murder if killed by player on wall which is a no no
(Place laying under spwan points as a no no too )
i cant do a thing as there higher rank cant kick or anything and im captain so this says something

death is only the beginning
if you need help faster jump in front of my scope

[Image: PzgHKYy.png][Image: 36UDCVT.png][Image: Q9Gf5XE.png]
13-06-2018, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2018 12:05 PM by LOLITA.)
(13-06-2018 09:37 AM)Scorgasm Wrote:  There are about 3 members that lay under spawn wall and wait for your feet to hit the shoot then they scream murder if killed by player on wall which is a no no
(Place laying under spwan points as a no no too )
i cant do a thing as there higher rank cant kick or anything and im captain so this says something

You wouldn't automatically kick anyone immediately for doing that - you'd raise it ingame and it should be no different with who it is.

Too often things brew and fester, because nothing is raised at the time.

The majority of us are all 'semi sane' adults.
If any of us are doing something wrong, we should be open to listening when others speak up - so my advice would be to do just that.

If it's wrong - it's wrong.
Pretty black and white with spawn camping.
The only 'excuse' they might have is that they are not aiming directly towards spawn wall? I don't know - but worth asking them at the time anyways.
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Yeoldrustycar (13-06-2018)
13-06-2018, 01:46 PM
wouldn't it be nice to just play the game as it was meant ...BUT NO ...it gets spoiled by people that just cant help themselves and start changing the way things should be ...

I am quite happy to speak/tell off anyone doing so at ANY level ...so name and shame plz and leave it to me Smile

The following 3 users Like AlfieNorks's post:
LOLITA (13-06-2018), themole (13-06-2018), Yeoldrustycar (13-06-2018)