Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restricted weapons,
18-06-2018, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2018 10:45 PM by Livetoride.)
RE: Restricted weapons,
Lolita was asking for names instead of rumors so I chucked yours out there for something you did the other week. Any dramas?

Shit happens as you said Loli but its the double standards that a lot of players cant stand is more the fact. At the end of the day its just a game and if it upsets people that much well maybe they need to find something else to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2018, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2018 11:14 PM by Combatwombat.)
It will be good that you state out what I did the other week instead put my name on.

There is no dramas. Because i clearly know what I am doing and I'm ready to take your word.
The following 1 user Likes Combatwombat's post:
Yeoldrustycar (Yesterday)
Yesterday, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:29 AM by LOLITA.)
(18-06-2018 10:43 PM)Livetoride Wrote:  Lolita was asking for names instead of rumors so I chucked yours out there for something you did the other week. Any dramas?

Shit happens as you said Loli but its the double standards that a lot of players cant stand is more the fact. At the end of the day its just a game and if it upsets people that much well maybe they need to find something else to do.

I get it and don't believe in the 'we can but they can't' carry on.
That type of thing only causes dramas and bottom line is it's simply not fair.

I don't know what went on - I wasn't in there - I didn't hear anything, so not going to comment on that, however going forward I think it's really important to be able to
CALMLY and RESPECTFULLY call it at the time it's happening.

If you shout WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF ******** ********* (I'm improvising lol), the chances of anyone listening to you are slim to none - just as in rl no-one responds well to that (lol).

But if you deliver it calmly, then it's only fair you get an answer and/or apology back.

If it's something that happens constantly and others witness it or have had the very same experience - then it needs to be fully addressed - no matter who it is.

This is just my opinion but I'm one of many and don't intend to speak for everyone.
The following 2 users Like LOLITA's post:
themole (Yesterday), Yeoldrustycar (Yesterday)