Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got perma banned for playing the game
06-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Got perma banned for playing the game
[Image: oh%20no.PNG]

It says i was aimbotting, but i can say that i was not in any form hacking or cheating.
I am playing with a old wmo1.1a mouse which although is a little choppy [400dpi cap] is the only thing i can think of my means of me looking suspicious.
I truly hope someone can further investigate this as i have had no warning of the matter and was unfairly banned at no moments notice.

ANZAC is my only local dod;s server and I've been on and off over the past years and i have had no complications with mods or admins in the past.

I really hope i can get unbanned so i can play my favorite dod;s server, please reconsider my punishment as i have done absolutely NOTHING wrong.

Thank you for your attention.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2018, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2018 07:45 PM by themole.)
RE: Got perma banned for playing the game
newfag,

l have review your ban and spoke to motley .....
motley was thinking you was someone elas l have conform that you are not this user and l have undone what was done sorry once again for the mix up

just a heads up we dont have a unban within anzac so this wasnt cos you posted this that l was told to look into your ban to see who you are ..... but l think u might have to change your name motley the only fag on the server lmfao rofl joke mate.... in enjoy your game follow the rules have a great day/night.... MajGen.Themole out Smile

follow the link for info for no unbam within Anzacgames
https://anzacgamers.net.au/showthread.php?tid=6742

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like themole's post:
Anarchy (06-06-2018), Yeoldrustycar (06-06-2018)