Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got a perma Ban
19-07-2018, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2018 08:43 PM by BOOm (no sound).)
Just got a perma Ban
Hey Guys, - EDIT (just read no unban threads, so I guess its just a statement instead.)

Just got a perma ban from Harry I think, reason he thinks was wallhacking.

Just wanted to say I have played on ANZAC servers for YEARS, and have always enjoyed the server and thanked the admins for the use of the server.

I play dod to unwind, I have 3 young kids and just enjoy playing. Never have I ever 'wallhacked', or used any cheats of any kind. I do jump around corners and fire, if no one there, obviously I dont hit anyone, but on the occasion someone is there, I hit them. Harry I imagine took offense to this. Something I can stop doing if its not in the 'spirit of the server'. Just ask me.

I enjoy ramboing with the german MG.

A perma ban for following the rules seems a little unfair. Its your server, I guess you can do as you please.

I do recall another server that use to rule like that...... it doesnt exist now.

what else can I do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Just got a perma Ban
Ok....I will go out on a limb here. We have lots of people who find your play remarkable.....For someone with no sound you seem to be able to hear people very well. Yes you jump but it seems only when some one is near no other times...

So I will ask Mole to wind this back to a week.................. I am not convinced that you do not have assistance...however happy if you prove myself and the others who have messaged me about your game play wrong

be assured you will be watched

Mole Can you wind this from perm to 1 week please

thanks
Harry

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 2 users Like Harry Houdini's post:
themole (20-07-2018), BOOm (no sound) (21-07-2018)
19-07-2018, 10:53 PM
I have followed this up Harry

The following 2 users Like AlfieNorks's post:
themole (20-07-2018), BOOm (no sound) (21-07-2018)
20-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Thanks Harry,

I hear your skepticism, but all I have is my word.
Thanks for the rewind on the timeout, and I will shoot you less in the future Smile

cheers
The following 1 user Likes BOOm (no sound)'s post:
AlfieNorks (20-07-2018)
20-07-2018, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2018 08:18 AM by themole.)
Done harry
Haha Alfie did it?

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 1 user Likes themole's post:
BOOm (no sound) (21-07-2018)
21-07-2018, 04:06 PM
People should be innocent until proven guilty by evidence such as a demo.
Run the demo with the aid of a wallhack to see if they are tracing players through walls.

Anything less is essentially the just the "feel", the "vibe", heresay and basically bs.

That is all.

[Image: 28_205.png]
The following 1 user Likes BamH1's post:
.A.D.A.M. (21-07-2018)
21-07-2018, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2018 08:45 PM by BOOm (no sound).)
(21-07-2018 04:06 PM)BamH1 Wrote:  People should be innocent until proven guilty by evidence such as a demo.
Run the demo with the aid of a wallhack to see if they are tracing players through walls.

Anything less is essentially the just the "feel", the "vibe", heresay and basically bs.

While I would agree with you if it was a neutral server, but it is Harrys server, they pay $$$ for it and as such have the right to do as they please. Whether its a ‘feel’ or a ‘vibe’.

I am very happy and thankful they reversed the ban, but I would have just had to suck it up and accepted it had they not.

But I would hope they want to keep the server open to outsiders and keep it fun. I would also hope that they demo and spectate before banning, but as mentioned above, they absolutely dont ‘have to’ do anything.
The following 2 users Like BOOm (no sound)'s post:
themole (21-07-2018), AlfieNorks (21-07-2018)
22-07-2018, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2018 02:28 PM by LOLITA.)
Nice boom.
You’re correct that it is a privately owned server created for its members to enjoy. It’s also available for non members to join in whenever they want.

There are many players that come in to have a good time and have played on the server long enough to have a fair idea of what might piss some and not others off.

You’ll always get some sort of heads up over mic but the way you respond to it is the key imo.

In truth, we’re all not going to agree with every individual decision made.
I gave a day ban last night to someone that was told several times throughout the night his mic was buggered and not to use it.
Another member had actually already extended a gag/mute before I had even arrived. A couple of hours later when the gag had expired, he joined the server and began all over again. A player (who is probs lucky to be still playing in server) typed that it was a bit harsh.

I play to unwind. I don’t come in to babysit and repeat myself.
I don’t do that at work and I’m not starting here.

So, did I make the right decision?
IMO yes. Will I lose sleep over some not agreeing?
Hell no.

See you ingame soon Boom.
The following 5 users Like LOLITA's post:
Harry Houdini (22-07-2018), themole (22-07-2018), AlfieNorks (22-07-2018), Yeoldrustycar (22-07-2018), MOTL3Y (24-07-2018)