Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got myself a new car =)
20-07-2018, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2018 04:13 AM by .A.D.A.M..)
got myself a new car =)
Ford Eb it will have the stock rim's fine with me owner didn't wanna
give me the good ones lol
[Image: RwxqjZG.jpg]
[Image: s0Njxw3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like .A.D.A.M.'s post:
themole (20-07-2018), Yeoldrustycar (20-07-2018)
20-07-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: got myself a new car =)
service the auto and change its filter ....they are prone to collapse on the early models Adam Smile

The following 1 user Likes AlfieNorks's post:
.A.D.A.M. (20-07-2018)
21-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Whats a ford?
The following 2 users Like maximum_carnage's post:
AlfieNorks (22-07-2018), .A.D.A.M. (24-07-2018)
25-07-2018, 12:04 PM
I used to have an EB Falcon. I fixed literally everything on it, from the window winders to the whole god damn engine, including pulling the whole dash off (can't remember why) over the course of a weekend. From a mechanical viewpoint, the highlight was the clutch pedal getting so misaligned that the clutch cable sawed its way out of its sheath, and then sawed a hole out of the firewall. My left quad was massive.

Anyways, the room is ample: under the bonnet for working, in the boot for holding all of your spares, and the backseat for whatever you choose to do there.

Congrats man, you've chosen well, and will be learning a lot.

[Image: kJD8l.png?1]
29-07-2018, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 02:19 PM by AlfieNorks.)
hi Adam i had a EA fairmont 6 cyl awesome car abit thirsty motor was super strong however the transmission smashed itself to bits .... really cheap complete rebuild $450 + GST
other than that a 4.5 inch SS exhaust with race headers and rammed air flow made it run abit cheap to run, if you dont floor it Smile
shit radio ford put in with a Ford code ???ripped it out and replaced with a pioneer with twin subs in the boot, 1000 watt amp and cap to drive them, all new speakers crossovers in the front, shit it was loud
im not sure in Aussie you can tweek your car, without some sort of paperwork ?
how seen some of the engines go over 600,000 kms and not been rebuilt, Ford magic!
and you hide a couple of dead body,s in the boot if you like [Image: i647347.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGAhNQEFpCvvKuZyHcvGJ...XMsTDAWSbL]