Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battleship Saturdays
04-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Information Battleship Saturdays
Ahoy Sailors!
I'm here to declare a community event that will be handled by yours truly to encourage old and new community members to participate more, if they are interested and have the free time!

Without further ado, I present Battleship Saturdays!

Battleship saturdays is a community event, hosted for not only members but non-members as well and is focused around participating in naval focused games! Think of it as a friendly ladder that is optional to participate in to honour good performance and participation in various games!

How to participate:
  • play any naval oriented team based game and record your results
  • update your results into this master thread to share them
  • review your performance and that of your mates to see how you have done
  • I will compile and regularly post results as time progresses (every week if possible)
  • It doesn't matter when you record your results but please try to update them on Saturday so that everyone can discuss them together rather than in disjointed conversations
  • While this is not competitive, good sportsmanship is always encouraged
  • All standard ANZAC rules will apply to how you participate in this event - this is NOT an excuse to disobey the rules

If anyone has any further questions feel free to ask me - if finer details are not yet decided then i'll propose a solution for people to agree on and default on it after some time so we don't get too caught up; Have fun and sail on!

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply