Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A useable clan
04-08-2018, 11:51 PM
A useable clan
I have created a clan called [RMADA] or Southern Cross Armada
If anyone wanted something that was regularly being contributed towards this would be a good one to join assuming you don't have other better options

after a while it will help make things cheaper for people

I know that some of the players here generally haven't found reliable groups as far as playing consistently goes so this is just on the table; happy sailing

PS: I'm currently tier 6 and playing a lot of CV if anyone was interested in some games

I hate to sail on this rotten tub
"Leave her, Johnny, leave her!"
No grog allowed and rotten grub
And it's time for us to leave her
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2018, 08:13 AM
RE: A useable clan
So you don't want join an already established ANZAC group of close to 50 players that play regularly? Hmmm ok understand totally enjoy.
Find all posts by this user
The following 1 user Likes maximum_carnage's post:
Rendz (05-08-2018)
05-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Bear, we have a fully established clan already linked with ANZAC, with all the docks and rosters researched. Good for you for starting another one, but why wouldn’t you want to join the one already linked to ANZAC and what players here can’t find groups to play with regularly considering myself, Max, Neon are on almost everyday and most people here know that.

Anyway wish you luck with the new clan, will watch out for you on the server.
05-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Ah I wasn't aware of it, but at the same time this was just an after thought - main idea when I made it was to be able to get more benefits from playing with some work friends Tongue

I hate to sail on this rotten tub
"Leave her, Johnny, leave her!"
No grog allowed and rotten grub
And it's time for us to leave her
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2018, 01:02 PM
"I know that some of the players here generally haven't found reliable groups as far as playing consistently goes so this is just on the table; happy sailing"

Gotta agree with the guys Bear.
The World of Warships thread was started because Max had put together a pretty successful clan-based group of people.
Personally, I'd jump aboard that one - as already established and ahead of the game already - but all the best with it regardless of your choice :-)
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Rendz (06-08-2018)