Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Weeks
27-08-2018, 08:29 PM
3 Weeks
08-05-18 16:00
nearly 3 weeks since my perma banned, Still waiting for a reply. Thanks to the guys that got back to me
I play this game for fun just like the rest of you guys, I'm not an ass to anyone verbually or through chat. Just like everyone I like to hop on and play a game or two.
I'd like to return, even if you want me to go random I'll go random. I'll shovel ill bloody flashlight
just wanna play again
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: 3 Weeks
Hi Inny

As you may know - there is no 'un-ban' section here, however appreciate your comments and do agree that I've never known you to rock the boat at anytime I've been in servers with you.

This ban was put in place by a Board Member and as such it will be solely at his discretion whether to revisit and overturn or not.

The best advice I can give you would be to sit back and wait a little longer - you never know.
The following 2 users Like LOLITA's post:
Yeoldrustycar (28-08-2018), AlfieNorks (29-08-2018)
24-10-2018, 07:07 PM
i've started playing again recently after about a year off and the server is a sad joke now.

you allowed one admin to ban every single good player on the server, everyone moved on and now it's dead af. gg anzac admins, everyone told you this would happen. have fun power tripping over an empty ass server
The following 1 user Likes tee's post:
.A.D.A.M. (24-10-2018)
24-10-2018, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2018 07:49 PM by .A.D.A.M..)
(24-10-2018 07:07 PM)tee Wrote:  i've started playing again recently after about a year off and the server is a sad joke now.

you allowed one admin to ban every single good player on the server, everyone moved on and now it's dead af. gg anzac admins, everyone told you this would happen. have fun power tripping over an empty ass server

I think everyone forget's that it's there server but people also forget the public make the server number one without them the server would just be admins playing dods ( and how fun would that be ? )
there's no point trying to pick a fight with them speaking from experience
you'll just end up banned yourself lol take it easy lol =)
24-10-2018, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2018 05:07 PM by AlfieNorks.)
tee,
if you dont like playing on our server go find another one l know who you are and l know you are not ban within our server but with this comment why mouth off this is our server maybe l should just get rid off you so we dont need smart ass ppl being cocky....if ppl follow the rules then there wouldn't be no problems...every server have rules if you dont like them go else where Angry

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 1 user Likes themole's post:
LOLITA (25-10-2018)
25-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Dead?
Maybe elsewhere, but I still see the server full with people messaging me to check for afk's ... We have more regular pubbers playing than 'admins' and there's always a good banter. I've been the only Anzac on with a near full server, so with all respect Adam I doubt it will whittle down to just 'us' playing.

There are other servers still up and running in Aussie, so there's always an option for people that are still into dods to go play at their house.

The easiest thing would be for them to start a server up and have whomever they want in there and run it exactly how they like. I don't know why this seems impossible and no-one does it - it's not difficult and with all their mates helping them to finance it would be a no brainer.

I get people have been permed.
Think of it like a house full of flatmates.
Some will like you and not be too ticked off with what you do and some won't.

With everything in life - unless something is 'outright yours', you don't have full control of decisions 100% and that's no different to here.

No-ones forced to play on the server.
So if people love the game so much, but don't like the server/admins/rules etc - do something constructive and run your own.
The following 5 users Like LOLITA's post:
.A.D.A.M. (25-10-2018), MOTL3Y (25-10-2018), themole (25-10-2018), Yeoldrustycar (25-10-2018), AlfieNorks (25-10-2018)
25-10-2018, 06:44 AM

I think everyone forget's that it's there server but people also forget the public make the server number one without them the server would just be admins playing dods ( and how fun would that be ? )
there's no point trying to pick a fight with them speaking from experience
you'll just end up banned yourself lol take it easy lol =)
[/quote]

Just a quick reply to this Adam ...
We don't need 'the public' that have obvious issues with the way we run the server.
We have lot's of great guys that regularly come in and play without any issue.

Every day, at least 1 admin will be messaged continually about someone in server that they suspect of using some form of hack. These come from regular non-anzac players - and not just numnuts that are shite at the game anyway.

These are seasoned 'veterans' of the game, have played in comps and have a good understanding of what you should and shouldn't be able to pull off.
100% you guys reading this would be taken back about who speaks to us about this player or that. Believe me - loyalties are out the window if things aren't right. And I'm not talking about random 200+ pingers being targeted.

The majority of perms come as a result of not just Anzac admins getting pissed off - but a number of regular pubbers contacting us and that we know have more experience and skill at the game then most of us.

You wouldn't let someone move in and run your house would you?
I'd bet you'd show them the door and tell them to get their own.
The following 4 users Like LOLITA's post:
.A.D.A.M. (25-10-2018), MOTL3Y (25-10-2018), themole (25-10-2018), Yeoldrustycar (25-10-2018)
25-10-2018, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2018 01:38 PM by .A.D.A.M..)
all good i wasn't having a go at anyone more telling that dude to chill lol =)
The following 1 user Likes .A.D.A.M.'s post:
LOLITA (25-10-2018)
25-10-2018, 11:47 AM
(24-10-2018 07:07 PM)tee Wrote:  i've started playing again recently after about a year off and the server is a sad joke now.

I find it funny that we get blamed for DOD,S not been the game it was, the game is dead because of us, the way we Admin, our rules, we ban good players and everyone leaves.. Now lets just think about that for 1 minute..
If this was true, Anzac would have to have been the only Group running every DOD,S Server in Australia from the start.. But we weren't, there were server from Internode, Saw, NDW, other clan servers and some from NZ and are these servers still here, not all of them, is that our fault? Some of those servers had no admins no rules and people didn't like getting owned all the time, so they stop playing on them..

Now as for us, all we did was make a server with some rules for us to play on, and we let others players who would like to come play and have some fun, a laugh and not get owned all the time by the so called Leet players and go away happy.. So tell me what is wrong with that, why is it so bad that we remove players from our server that we don't want there???????
So now that all the other server have gone and there is only a few left and ours is still played by a lot of players who enjoy playing here, we still get the ODD FUCK STICK telling us that it all our fault..

Well TEE there is an old saying and this one is for you...

"Sometimes it easier to sit there and appear STUPID than to open one's mouth and remove ALL DOUBT"..

So go away you mindless Twit...

Cheers Motz
The following 3 users Like MOTL3Y's post:
LOLITA (25-10-2018), themole (25-10-2018), Yeoldrustycar (25-10-2018)
25-10-2018, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2018 11:57 AM by LOLITA.)
SNAP

Oh .. btw @ Mole ..
I think this means the server will be emptier x2 slots now?
The following 5 users Like LOLITA's post:
MOTL3Y (25-10-2018), themole (25-10-2018), .A.D.A.M. (25-10-2018), AlfieNorks (25-10-2018), kale (25-10-2018)