Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so unbalanced lol
27-10-2018, 07:59 PM
so unbalanced lol
4-0 no teams mixed up i'm all about having fun and blowing people up but this is a joke lol
[Image: q9VQaFg.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: so unbalanced lol
I am saddened to see a game where one side has only 1 player with a positive score. One player with 50+ kills.

This is not what we are about. we have a mix button installed lets use it

my 2 cents

Harry

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 1 user Likes Harry Houdini's post:
.A.D.A.M. (27-10-2018)
27-10-2018, 09:54 PM
(27-10-2018 09:28 PM)Harry Houdini Wrote:  I am saddened to see a game where one side has only 1 player with a positive score. One player with 50+ kills.

This is not what we are about. we have a mix button installed lets use it

my 2 cents

Harry

don't get me wrong =) i'm not trying to start any trouble just need's to be mixed up a bit more
-Adam =)
The following 1 user Likes .A.D.A.M.'s post:
AlfieNorks (27-10-2018)
28-10-2018, 06:57 AM
Can we get an auto balance set up to stop this ? just a thought or do the admins have to adjust teams after 3 straight team wins?
28-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Auto balance is only for numbers on each side I think.
Manually have to mix when this happens.
28-10-2018, 11:01 AM
The thing that stands out to me the most is pirateking score 0= flags 54 Kills and 18 Deaths, maybe its time for him to go play somewhere else...
This is one of the reasons teams cant get into the match, when someone is just smashing you...

Cheers Motz
28-10-2018, 06:53 PM
(28-10-2018 11:01 AM)MOTL3Y Wrote:  The thing that stands out to me the most is pirateking score 0= flags 54 Kills and 18 Deaths, maybe its time for him to go play somewhere else...
This is one of the reasons teams cant get into the match, when someone is just smashing you...

Cheers Motz

I don't mean to stick my little nose in but getting rid of players won't help just tell them to cap flags lol Smile
28-10-2018, 08:27 PM
We don't have issues with 'team' players at all.
Sometimes, we (admins) are 'so into the game', that things like this easily go past us.
Your post is a good reminder for us to keep an eye on this, so it's not likely to happen again.
The following 3 users Like LOLITA's post:
.A.D.A.M. (28-10-2018), Harry Houdini (28-10-2018), Yeoldrustycar (29-10-2018)
29-10-2018, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2018 08:34 AM by welders.)
Some players are drawn to a particular side because of the weapons, other players that they know will support their quest for egocentric play. Some like flags or kills others just like to play either side and be challenged. It's life really, you either choose to live in comfort, on the edge or somewhere inbetween.

Banning good players will just take away the satisfaction of eventually killing them and trolling them verbally after the fact. I note that mostly the big name players all play together.

No one likes to lose but it's the fastest way to learn.

Stab alfie in his hidey hole every chance you get.
The following 2 users Like welders's post:
AlfieNorks (29-10-2018), Yeoldrustycar (31-10-2018)
29-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Hey doll,
Kind of turned off the topic which was unbalanced teams (score wise), however ...

Agree - everyone plays their own choice of style ... that's what makes it interesting.
I think one of the issues 'in the grand scheme of things' is when some players routinely run past the flags/caps in their venture to rack their kill tally up.

These same players tend to routinely have a high kill count devoid of helping to cap anything. This can put the back up of not only other players (on their team), but also admins.

When they're warned about this (more than once) and they still choose to be a 1-man band - there are only 2 options and unfortunately for some - instead of changing to work with their team mates, most choose the route that inevitably sees them MIA from the server.

My opinion only and not speaking for other admins.

**We have some high scoring regulars in the server - who still have high kill rates but equally help with capping. To my knowledge, we've never had problems with them or even considered 'banning' them because they're good players.