Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAY FOR FREE - MY SHOUT!!
30-10-2018, 12:15 PM
PLAY FOR FREE - MY SHOUT!!
Just wanting to remind everyone to hit me up if you're interested in joining us on FFOW. I'll sort you out with a free copy and email you with a link.

We play 3 nights a week - Sunday, Weds & Friday - but completely up to you what evening you can join in - no commitment on having to play every night!

Great to see our newest player - FnL Shakes on.
Does take a bit to get your head around which load out does what (I still only know assault/ground support), but Harry is always up to walk people through it - just pm him and work out a day/time that will fit in. Always hard to 'learn the ropes' on game nights - just because everyone is too busy concentrating on their own survival LOL.

Our numbers are getting up there and really good to carry on and generate more and more interest.

Teamspeak is important to have - as apart from being able to fully join in - you'll have the satisfaction of either hurling or responding to the verbal abuse everyone dishes out .... (can be 'colorful' to say the least)!!

Feel free to hit any of us up if you have any questions and if we can't answer it - we'll put you in touch with someone that can.

Cheers
Lolli
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like LOLITA's post:
AlfieNorks (30-10-2018), 8FT HATEMADEME (30-10-2018), themole (30-10-2018), Bear (30-10-2018)
30-10-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: PLAY FOR FREE - MY SHOUT!!
Better take it, you have to pay for everything else she gives you

[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 1 user Likes Bear's post:
LOLITA (30-10-2018)
30-10-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: PLAY FOR FREE - MY SHOUT!!
Oh yes ... in more ways than one grasshopper.
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Bear (08-11-2018)