Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Game
09-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Fair Game
OK I rage quit because it is bullshit.

You do not sit just outside our spawn and shoot us as we come from pour spawn so we cant even get to challenge the fight . we have only pone spawn point to move into and if you camp there then there is no point even bothering.
I dont care what you say about it being part of the game

You don't allow it in DODS so why is this game any different.
I have no time for BS like that.
I was enjoying myself but i don't tolerate BS like this.

Thanks for the game

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Smelly Adelie's post:
Bear (09-11-2018), LOLITA (10-11-2018)
09-11-2018, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 06:44 AM by Harry Houdini.)
RE: Fair Game
C&%t of a thing isn't it

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2018, 07:54 AM
I think we are just working through how game play works. Spawn camping is never cool. Is going to a base and destroying all the vehicles? If you team is getting hammered by players using vehicles then you'd say no. Notably when the teams are relatively balanced game scores are usually close.

Additionally what is notable is teams stronger on some maps. good ground teams smash infiltration. good air teams smash oilfields.

I think we have never had as many players and it will take a time to work through

In saying all that its still as cool as shit

Harry

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 1 user Likes Harry Houdini's post:
LOLITA (10-11-2018)
10-11-2018, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 10:27 AM by LOLITA.)
Love ya long time mick Tongue
It’s never a shock when you’ve had enough and leave ...
And I do get your frustration sometimes ...
We all know you’ll be back and I think it’s just everyone getting used to the game, load outs etc ... it takes time and shit will happen.

Gotta say, I’m not impressed with the latest rage quitter.
If you’re a team leader .. how about offering tips and encouragement to new players instead of just throwing unnecessary comments out that do nothing positive.
Harry is great at commanding a team and giving them heads up on where to be and what to do.
We should be grateful, welcoming and patient with new guys ...
Competition is great and victory’s not bad either.
But let’s encourage, motivate and help our teams.
The following 3 users Like LOLITA's post:
Harry Houdini (10-11-2018), AlfieNorks (10-11-2018), Smelly Adelie (10-11-2018)
10-11-2018, 11:31 AM
well said and I got a bit pissed and frustrated last night (harry and his C4) but I can overcome that when my better maps are on so take no notice of my short temper ...however Mick has a point last night spawn camping.deliberate plane crashing into choppers.shooting other team tanks etc etc ..if this game becomes UN fun like dod where do we go ? we try to get new people in and we have so lets help those .like poor Kale last night a kill is a kill lol fuck the spawn but he didnt know . lets try to do it better Sunday

cheers

The following 1 user Likes AlfieNorks's post:
LOLITA (10-11-2018)
10-11-2018, 12:01 PM
I was very impressed
it's amazing the capacity of some people to be able to hear advice for so long and still not know how to play a very basic game, very impressive indeed

10-11-2018, 02:57 PM
(10-11-2018 12:01 PM)Bear Wrote:  I was very impressed
it's amazing the capacity of some people to be able to hear advice for so long and still not know how to play a very basic game, very impressive indeed

Aaaaaah .... Undecided
It has nothing to do with a person(s) capacity to hear advice ... we hear everything. Teammates are only going to follow instructions from someone they have a good banter with, have confidence in and respect as a person and player.

All non anzacs that play I’ve ‘known’ and had on my friends list for years
Most of whom I’ve pestered for them to take time off from dods to play this.

Let’s remember that not everyone plays the same
I don’t find it ‘fun’ knowing mates I’ve invited have to hear negative comments and remarks during gameplay.

If I’m incorrect and your issue and rq is because I’m not listening to you Bear ... that’s easy ... if you’re team leader - just don’t invite me doll ... I had a blast on Harry’s team the other night - equally so with Alf and Hate. No hard feelings at all.

This isn’t life or death - it’s a game and a great game that most of us are still having fun learning about and trying different things.

Let’s have a bit of patience ay ...
Being hot headed and above ourselves isn’t attractive no matter how big ya Willy might be ... just ask Mole BlushBig Grin
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Smelly Adelie (10-11-2018)
11-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Im not above myself, i just dont like play with shit players that can't learn the game

11-11-2018, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 11:04 AM by LOLITA.)
I think silence is the best reply to that ..
11-11-2018, 12:05 PM
then maybe FFOW is better for you in SINGLE player mode Bear ? because a team leader chucking a mental and quitting is worst than playing BAD yourself

If I chucked a wobbley at Anzac every time shit starts there would be no Anzac ....