Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Game
11-11-2018, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 05:30 PM by 8FT HATEMADEME.)
RE: Fair Game
LOLITA write: and i quote, equally so with Alf and Hate. No hard feelings at all.

its a game, sometimes shitty and sometimes fantastic, I dont know about Alf but the game is played as a team, and the open mic makes the game way more fun, if you listen to your team and go goal hunting you generally win,
on the other hand some players are better and probably with fast PCs and fibre, i dont care its fun win or lose

Smelly write: you do not sit just outside our spawn and shoot us as we come from pour spawn so we cant even get to challenge the fight . we have only pone spawn point to move into and if you camp there then there is no point even bothering.
I dont care what you say about it being part of the game
ok i was guilty of camping the last point but not spawn camping Smelly P, if they shoot at me i tried to kill them.
Hate made me

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGAhNQEFpCvvKuZyHcvGJ...XMsTDAWSbL]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes 8FT HATEMADEME's post:
LOLITA (11-11-2018)
11-11-2018, 05:49 PM
(11-11-2018 05:26 PM)8FT HATEMADEME Wrote:  LOLITA write: and i quote, equally so with Alf and Hate. No hard feelings at all.

its a game, sometimes shitty and sometimes fantastic, I dont know about Alf but the game is played as a team, and the open mic makes the game way more fun, if you listen to your team and go goal hunting you generally win,
on the other hand some players are better and probably with fast PCs and fibre, i dont care its fun win or lose

Smelly write: you do not sit just outside our spawn and shoot us as we come from pour spawn so we cant even get to challenge the fight . we have only pone spawn point to move into and if you camp there then there is no point even bothering.
I dont care what you say about it being part of the game
ok i was guilty of camping the last point but not spawn camping Smelly P, if they shoot at me i tried to kill them.
Hate made me
you can't kill me of i layed on top of you.

it was Kale and in his defence he is new, but twice i came out and twice killed same spot. so camping it was. But hey he will learn I will rage and I will come back for loli

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 2 users Like Smelly Adelie's post:
8FT HATEMADEME (11-11-2018), LOLITA (11-11-2018)
11-11-2018, 07:47 PM
you can't kill me of i layed on top of you. PLEASE DONT .... LMFAO

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGAhNQEFpCvvKuZyHcvGJ...XMsTDAWSbL]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 1 user Likes 8FT HATEMADEME's post:
LOLITA (11-11-2018)
12-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Mick ... I’m sure we all miss you on teamspeak ..
Wasn’t the same without listening to your excited ‘girl’ squeals after you stalked and shot me down. Angry

Plus ... I really wanted to launch into verbally abusing you (in a good way of course) Angel but couldn’t cos you weren’t on to hear me anyways!!

Pweeze come back to the land of teamspeak.
I will bake you a pav (one of many things NZ’ders excel at and which you Aussies claim is yours). Tongue
The following 2 users Like LOLITA's post:
8FT HATEMADEME (12-11-2018), Harry Houdini (12-11-2018)
12-11-2018, 05:15 PM
(12-11-2018 12:15 PM)LOLITA Wrote:  Mick ... I’m sure we all miss you on teamspeak ..
Wasn’t the same without listening to your excited ‘girl’ squeals after you stalked and shot me down. Angry

Plus ... I really wanted to launch into verbally abusing you (in a good way of course) Angel but couldn’t cos you weren’t on to hear me anyways!!

Pweeze come back to the land of teamspeak.
I will bake you a pav (one of many things NZ’ders excel at and which you Aussies claim is yours). Tongue

how dare you steal Pav, Next thing you will say that lamingtons are yours, Russell Crowe is yours, Split enz and Crowded house are yours. Dragon is yours, Phar Lap is yours.

Nex tthing you will claim me to be yours

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 1 user Likes Smelly Adelie's post:
LOLITA (13-11-2018)
13-11-2018, 05:29 AM
(12-11-2018 05:15 PM)Smelly Adelie Wrote:  
(12-11-2018 12:15 PM)LOLITA Wrote:  

how dare you steal Pav, Next thing you will say that lamingtons are yours, Russell Crowe is yours, Split enz and Crowded house are yours. Dragon is yours, Phar Lap is yours.

Nex tthing you will claim me to be yours

CORRECT ... (except the last) ROFL!!!
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Smelly Adelie (13-11-2018)