Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PULLING OUT EARLY
26-11-2018, 08:11 PM
PULLING OUT EARLY
Um ... thought that would get your attention !! (Dirty B******s) !!

Completely understand that some players have to quit out at a certain time.
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're really glad that people take time out to come in and join in the mayhem - and it is really great that we are getting such great turn outs!!!

Just wondering .. if at all possible .. that we might consider staying long enough to finish the round though .. instead of leaving midway through a map. I don't even mean you have to stay around for the full map to finish (i.e 2 rounds) - just complete the 1 would be great.

Only reason is - that when people leave mid round, it completely puts the team numbers out and we have to then stop what we're doing and work out who's in what team. Then we have to try to even the numbers.

When you're in the middle of play, it sux and usually people end up just playing on until a new map begins ... sometimes there's a big difference in numbers and just disrupts things.

Whilst in reality it's easy to sort out the teams after each person leaves .. it's a pain in the ass to have to do it mid rampage.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: PULLING OUT EARLY
I guess this is aimed at me
well next game i play, If I play, i will try to sstay for 2 rounds.
I just am not having fun and whats rule no1
Play to have fun

if its fun to play, then is play to have fun.
i just havent seen much of that lately.

Just My Onion of course.
Bunnings Onions only

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 3 users Like Smelly Adelie's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018), Bear (27-11-2018), 8FT HATEMADEME (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 04:12 AM by LOLITA.)
Not aimed at you doll ... the majority of people say ni ni’s mid slaughter.

On another note ... I do get it from your perspective though.
It’s an old, buggy game with everyone’s internet speeds, rates and what have you all different .. making for lots of crazy things that happen!

This can make it frustrating for a lot of players .. but I believe it’s because of the above plus a bit of luck and sometimes even skill ... (although don’t say tell Harry I said that about those bloody demo charges)!

Maybe fluff can work out a way that teams even balance as players leave ... that would be so good and come in really handy and then wouldn’t affect play?

Hopefully he may have the cure.
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
Harry Houdini (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 01:01 PM by Sheriff.)
The auto balance plugin as such only works at every map start or change it doesn't look at current players while a round is in progress as the central server has been discontinue in the old days when multiplayer worked right we use to login to a game now without the central server we only join the server now, the only thing that could be done is a map restart or a round restart if the numbers are really one sided or turn auto balance off and get players to do the right thing and even the team themselves I have the numbers running on the laptop at all times so I can point it out early so one team doesn't get overwhelmed with the uneven numbers . it usually only takes 2 players to move to even up e.g 6 vers 10 , two move from the 10 it becomes 8 vers 8 ect.
as I am next to useless I will move from one team to another when I see it happening.
But we cant have all good players on one team as well.
The following 2 users Like Sheriff's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018), Harry Houdini (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 08:58 AM by LOLITA.)
Ah ... so auto only works at map start .. got it.
Just thought there might be a way to do this 'mid map' sorta thing.

Agreed with the 'balancing' skill-wise of the teams also.
That's a toughie when people are in and out.

We probably really need to either look at playing out a map round (1) completely (as I thought we might be able to do), or stopping when someone leaves to reacess before playing on?

It does get frustrating for some, when teams are 'one sided' from players leaving.
Like everything new - we just need to devise a plan to hash these little 'blips' out.
27-11-2018, 01:31 PM
this is the 1st time l have ever hear you complained about pulling out early Lolita lmfao rofl

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 3 users Like themole's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018), Bear (27-11-2018), Smelly Adelie (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 01:34 PM
well we finally get the numbers up which puts pressure on Moles server as we all get some sort of lag or something within the game , its hard for the less skilled players some times as they are in a learning curve . but some are very good at certain weapons etc ...Tanks and choppers but maybe not so good on the ground ...so its always hard to get a balance ..maybe if we GET that balance someone write down the teams ? and Mick it is about fun and i know you get frustrated ...but we enjoy your misery within the game and making our ears bleed at your whining ...so when you "rage" quit it takes away some fun for us too ...think about that people before you Rage ....like Maddo said its only a game .....cheers

Alfie = John

The following 3 users Like AlfieNorks's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018), Harry Houdini (27-11-2018), 8FT HATEMADEME (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 02:08 PM
i did pull out sunday night, due to night shift Health and Safety training was up till 2am, I enjoy front lines and its quirkie game play, just wish the sniper rifle had more power to blow coppers out of the night sky.

a very relaxing evening "KILLING" every one, as one cant in real life

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGAhNQEFpCvvKuZyHcvGJ...XMsTDAWSbL]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
The following 1 user Likes 8FT HATEMADEME's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 02:36 PM by LOLITA.)
Bitch please .... Dodgy

That gun is way too powerful for you already ...

geeze cheeze ... imagine if you could do that ...

MY GOD MAN ... you’d be even more annoying than you are already!!
(can’t even deal with that thought)!

And @ Mole ..
SMARTASS Angry Confused
The following 2 users Like LOLITA's post:
themole (27-11-2018), 8FT HATEMADEME (27-11-2018)
27-11-2018, 05:49 PM
(27-11-2018 01:34 PM)AlfieNorks Wrote:  well we finally get the numbers up which puts pressure on Moles server as we all get some sort of lag or something within the game , its hard for the less skilled players some times as they are in a learning curve . but some are very good at certain weapons etc ...Tanks and choppers but maybe not so good on the ground ...so its always hard to get a balance ..maybe if we GET that balance someone write down the teams ? and Mick it is about fun and i know you get frustrated ...but we enjoy your misery within the game and making our ears bleed at your whining ...so when you "rage" quit it takes away some fun for us too ...think about that people before you Rage ....like Maddo said its only a game .....cheers

Alfie = John
I have been running ffow as a service instead of being a program using FireDaemon Pro seems to run nice with that.
The following 1 user Likes Sheriff's post:
LOLITA (27-11-2018)