red star - 5 victories
western coalition - 14 victories

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: stats
Stats for 7 Dec 18.

Team 1 8 Players Loli (1) , Alfie (2) , Hate (3) , Harry (5), Kale (9), Flash (13), Dutchy (20), Jacket (27)
Team 2 9 Players Maddo (4), Bear (8), Sheriff (10) (also spent most of his time trying to shoot me!), Hackii (11), Smelly (12) Rusty (15) Chewiesbro (21), Natas (22), Fishing Bob (23)

so in summation:

Team 1 Red Star had 5 Players in the top 10
Team 2 Western alliance had 3 Players in the top 10

Team 1 Red Star had 2 in the 11-20 ranking
Team 2 Western Alliance had 3 in the 11-20 ranking

Team 1 Red Star had 1 in the 20-35 ranking
Team 2 Western Alliance had 3 in the 20-35

So in summary Red star should have smashed us because of team rankings and poor Balancing.

A very good night over all apart from one particular team player spending his time shooting team mates.

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 1 user Likes Smelly Adelie's post:
AlfieNorks (08-12-2018)
08-12-2018, 04:08 PM
OK, so what I find interesting is that after the game I checked out the stat that you posted Sherrif and i was at a Score/Min of 1.00. for some reason today I am at .92.

Can you explain this please. i am confused

08-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Not sure how this thing works .... i spend alot of time dying everywhere, i would have thought by now I would be in a lower spot, i think 1.7 ?? what evers, but need to do better, dont like single player mode, you have to follow rules, crap.
probably the game is meant to be played a certain way, to get points??

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGAhNQEFpCvvKuZyHcvGJ...XMsTDAWSbL]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
08-12-2018, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 06:14 PM by Sheriff.)
Can you explain this please. i am confused
Rage quit
I am only going to respond to your post because you said please I don’t have the faintest clue why it’s done that possible reasons could be you had one for the road to many funny cigarettes, or you didn’t wipe your glasses down my best advice would be to go down to your local church and have a word with the priest or father and see if they can help with your concerns. All I am able to do is reset back to zero, or maybe your put in a ticket to game tracker.com and ask them. But I would take the priest option if I was you and have a good chat you never know you might not feel like a hand grenade without the pin.
Hope this helped my advice is free for you.
08-12-2018, 07:05 PM
(08-12-2018 06:06 PM)Sheriff Wrote:  Rage quit
I am only going to respond to your post because you said please I don’t have the faintest clue why it’s done that possible reasons could be you had one for the road to many funny cigarettes, or you didn’t wipe your glasses down my best advice would be to go down to your local church and have a word with the priest or father and see if they can help with your concerns. All I am able to do is reset back to zero, or maybe your put in a ticket to game tracker.com and ask them. But I would take the priest option if I was you and have a good chat you never know you might not feel like a hand grenade without the pin.
Hope this helped my advice is free for you.

stop calling me rage quit, stop shooting me and stop bad mouthing me and I might. I say again I MIGHT consider coming back into team speak. I rage quit because you are being a fucking child and and I hate personal attacks on me. I do have an issue of talking but so what. BAFBG and get over it. I enjoy yelling chatting talking and raging but so what thats me thats life and thats never ever going to change.

I raged at you becasue ypou pissed me off seriously. I took it to heart so hard and I don't like that at all. I enjoy the game and I enjoy playing with the ladies (loli and Hate Me) and the other gentlemen, but I dont come in to suffer the "wit" of some people.

09-12-2018, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 07:47 AM by LOLITA.)
Please come back to tspk.
It’s awful that you’re not able to hear PVT NUTSACK cry like a girl when his little gun doesn’t work (the ingame one also).
Come back ... the stage performance isn’t as hilarious without hearing you!!!
The following 4 users Like LOLITA's post:
Harry Houdini (09-12-2018), Smelly Adelie (09-12-2018), Sheriff (09-12-2018), 8FT HATEMADEME (09-12-2018)