Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem
18-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Problem
My new and sealed game FFOW just arrived in the mail today from ebay. But when i go to play online. It says the CD key is not verified. Please contact customer service. Shit!

Looks like its a common problem but there is no answer for it.. Can anyone help me??
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Problem
No idea sorry.
I'd contact your seller and ask - would be a simple solution and probably just in your set up with entering the key.
19-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Okay i'll try and fix it.

Found on the back Cover it is made in Europe. Ill try the Euro patch if i get it to work. What patch you guys on?
19-12-2018, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018 10:05 AM by Sheriff.)
Make sure it is version 1.3 or you wont be able to join our lan game. maybe uninstall the game and reinstall making sure you add the cd key correctly , does it run in single player okay there are patches out there to go from one version to another e.g 1.1. to 1.2 1.2 to 1.3. it really would have been a lot easier to buy a steam copy at the right price around 5.00 us when on special . lastly you will need to get the console up and working once the game is sorted out. practice with single player to get experience .
this is what is required for the console
[Engine.Console]
; -- Set TypeKey=SemiColon to bind mini-console to ;
TypeKey=SemiColon
; -- Set ConsoleKey=Tilde to bind ~ to console
ConsoleKey=Tilde

this is where my game is in steam but your game is not steam so might be in a different location C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Frontlines Fuel of War\GCGame\Config and edit and put the tilde in where it is missing and save and then you will be able to get the console up and running so you will able to join our game after we give you the ip address .
I know what its like to get no help from anybody there is only a handful of people in this clan that would help you most just want to to use and give nothing back . best to try and get you into our teamspeak server and I can try and help you with it.
this is where you get teamspeak its free https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads/ 32bit or 64 bit client and install and this is the anzacs connection details ts3.streamlineservers.net.so that's your mission get all this happening and then somebody or myself can help you.
19-12-2018, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018 10:28 AM by Hellnc.)
Yes Singleplayer works fine and so does the LAN option. Good! I was going to ask if you guys use LAN. But only the ONLINE option brings up that error. I thought LAN gaming was for a whole bunch of computers connected together in one room for massive gameplay. Not interstate etc.

Well since the error comes up on the ONLINE option and not the LAN option. I should be good. I didnt want to buy the game off steam and get addictive to gaming again with all the variety of games they have on there. Prevention is better than cure lol.

Anyone have safe links to these patches please?

Thanks, much appreciated.
19-12-2018, 10:49 AM
(19-12-2018 10:22 AM)Hellnc Wrote:  Yes Singleplayer works fine and so does the LAN option. Good! I was going to ask if you guys use LAN. But only the ONLINE option brings up that error. I thought LAN gaming was for a whole bunch of computers connected together in one room for massive gameplay. Not interstate etc.

Well since the error comes up on the ONLINE option and not the LAN option. I should be good. I didnt want to buy the game off steam and get addictive to gaming again with all the variety of games they have on there. Prevention is better than cure lol.

Anyone have safe links to these patches please?

Thanks, much appreciated.

no online doesn't work anymore as the company went down and the is no central server only single and lan with us.
19-12-2018, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2018 11:19 AM by Sheriff.)
what version is you game.

We have our game running now you bring down the console and type this to connect open 180.222.??.?? and hit enter this is example as we don't show ip in the forums you need to add one of us to your friends list and we will give it to you on the nights we play wed fri sun .
or go to gametracker.com
19-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Cool! That problem is solved then.

My version on LAN is 1.0.0

Okay then. Let me try that console thing tonight. If i need help which i might, i'll contact you guys via teamspeak when i get my headset.
The following 1 user Likes Hellnc's post:
Harry Houdini (19-12-2018)
19-12-2018, 02:39 PM
That version not going to work with our server u need 1.3.0 you will need the patches.
19-12-2018, 03:17 PM
https://www.patches-scrolls.com/frontlin...of_war.php

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]