Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction/appeal
06-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Introduction/appeal
Hi everyone,

I'm Stelio, I've been playing DoD since the older version (pre source). My father plays too. His in-game name is 'Sleazy', an infrequent regular to your DoD server. My aliases in the past might have included: Stelyoh, Hitman, and a week ago I was going by 'Player'. I don't play often, but DoD is a game I can always go back to and squeeze a few hours of fun gameplay from. This being said, I was banned 16 days ago after 3 hours of gameplay. The ban was a week long, but then when my father tried to login and play he was banned for 2 weeks himself, for duplicate account. The initial ban given to me was by one Harry Houdini, the reason for the ban is unknown to me. I am somewhat of a washed up competitive counter strike player, and have had problems in the past with people thinking I'm cheating or being too good. I don't mean to sound arrogant, just to inform. Simply wondering if you will have me on your server every odd once in a while to play some games. I guess in conclusion I'd like to inquire about the ban, and find out if it can be prevented in the future, but I'd rather not play at all if it puts my fathers place on the server at risk.

Cheers,

Stelio
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2019, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2019 05:19 PM by AlfieNorks.)
RE: Introduction/appeal
afternoon just reading why u was ban but too top it off u have been using your father account and your own lm sorry as you do read we don't have a unban part within Anzac as if u follow the rules u wouldn't get ban in the 1at place

why you been ban in the past
team killing
Foul language
map glitching / what we might call a forum of cheating

next time if u don't want your father to cop a ban play by the rules enjoy the game and don't be a asshole hahaha

lm not going to un ban your father account as l know u been using it too play on

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
08-02-2019, 10:38 AM
I think I put in too much in my post and it became convoluted, as I tried to introduce myself at as well as appeal bans. I've never account shared, my dad is 'sleazy', not me. I just play from the same address, same IP. You can see my bans here I think.

https://www.anzacgamers.net.au/sourceban...mid&Submit

I'm sure if you ask these admins they will say I did not break the rules, I read them very carefully before playing. I simply want to find out if I can stop getting banned for what seems to me like no reason, or find out what the issue is so that I can play without being banned. Of course you can ban people without reason, it's your server, your prerogative to do as you wish. If you guys don't want me playing here, that's fine, just say so and I'll be gone.

Cheers, Stelios
09-02-2019, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 12:56 PM by themole.)
Sleazy - STEAM_0:0:79051
нιтмan/player/Stelio - STEAM_0:1:18426518
Stelios - STEAM_0:0:143810 ..... VAC BAN

having a Vac on record dont look good on your behalf after knowing that one of our admin tag you for cheating. l dont know how they spot u as l been away for a week and l have not spoke to that admin about this it was only a week ban so be lucky it wasn't turn into a perm ban off our server as we dont like cheats lm sorry we are a old dods group that come to play to wind down it isn't who can get the most kills its about meeting up making new friends and enjoying yourself your ban can play out l will fix your fathers but l dont what this shit to bite me on the ass for doing this.

your ban Expires on 02-13-19 21:47
Sleazy is unban but this will be the only time l will do this for you

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 1 user Likes themole's post:
lastninja (09-02-2019)
10-02-2019, 09:47 AM
Cheers, and thanks for your time, might see you in game
17-02-2019, 06:27 PM
welp. Just got perma banned by Harry Houdini. I was only in the server less than 5 minutes. The website says the reason is 'wallhack'. When my dad who was playing at the time also, asked him why I was banned, his answer was simple 'woops'. The night before I had played a short while and Houdini had said that I should go get a coffee or take a break, that no one likes me. An odd thing for an admin to say to a player I thought. I actually obliged him and left. He had been rude to a number of other players before I took my leave, calling people idiots for running infront of him etc. I think I carry myself in a gentlemanly manner, but nonetheless have been banned. I would be happy to use only pistols or something if that would mean I could play at all.. I added you on steam if you'd like to pm me.
18-02-2019, 07:11 PM
So you have a vac ban on one of the games you play anyway?
What was that for?

That’s always a huge red flag.
You’re relatively new to our regular Anzac server and our players .. so that combined with your game play automatically can make other players wary.

Just to let you and others reading this know something you may not be
aware of .. We (admins) seldom play without being messaged from one or more players regarding their suspicions about someone.

The majority of those dubious, are not Anzac members, they are regulars on our server .. most of which have been playing since 1.3 days. They’re not the type to bitch because they’re skills are being tested.
They’re skills are because of their experience - not any ‘tweaks’.

Any decision to change this is up to Harry.
18-02-2019, 07:59 PM
I was banned for speed hacking on a game called rust. When it was in alpha it took 10 minutes to cross the map or desert to another team's base. Stupid mistake. Which was made years ago when I was younger. As for experience, I've been playing shooters for 20 years. including the original DoD. Not that it matters. I don't wallhack or use any skins or anything at all.

Look...I'm not out to have a good time at the expense of other people trying to relax and enjoy themselves on the server. I'd be happy to use pistols only or something... I mean, maybe I can record my gameplay or something even, as proof, but that seems like a lot of work
19-02-2019, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2019 12:40 PM by LOLITA.)
Agreed .. stupid move as it’s something that other players will always have an opinion about.
The majority of us have never thought to do anything like that and the consequences are exactly what you are experiencing now .. that other players find you are questionable .. not because you’re an ace .. but because you have a vac.

Btw .. I didn’t question your experience..
I said that you are a relatively new player on our server .. which is why most wont know you from Adam.

We don’t have an unban section as it doesn’t exist, however its now up to Harry if he reads this thread and if he is swayed to change his decision.
The following 2 users Like LOLITA's post:
themole (19-02-2019), 8FT HATEMADEME (19-02-2019)
19-02-2019, 02:49 PM
I was banned before Mole Had discovered my other account which is the one with the VAC, so that can't be the reason for my first two bans at least. I was in an alternative server last night with a couple of other outcasts that have been banned from ANZAC. I used to play on a server called WAD, they had a system in place where people with 2kd had to go random class and 3kd had to melee only. Something of this nature might work well on your server instead of outright removing players you could keep the numbers strong. Anyway..I'll check back to see if Mr Houdini has a change of heart. Thanks for the replies.
Thread Closed