Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Many Thanks NOT
08-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Many Thanks NOT
These are the thoughts from Natas "just so as you know the reason that smelly and myself dont stay in game is because of fluffy... (his online bullying has got to end) we are both sick of his bullshit . its a great game and we both love it… and he can call cry babys all he likes but so long as hes there we wont play .. I had a rest, thought it was just me, but no, any way just thought you should know… we both still love ya all (except fluffy)"

These are my thoughts.AngryAngryAngryAngry
I left the game last year because of the bullying antics of fluffy. we all enjoy a bot of banter and frivolity, but it got to a point that i actually felt harassed and bullied. I am not saying I wasn't also responsible for some actions, but fluffy has a mouth on him that needs to be tempered. Every time I went in to play i got nothing but the bullying words and antics. I came into game and did not enter TS3 because I could not stand hearing him and because I knew it would lead to the abuse that would come. Last Night (7 Feb) I went into TS3 with the intention of saying hi to my other friends in there and to actually come back into game after letting bygones be bygones. Well that was not to be as the first words out of fluffies mouths were" why cant they just keep the game deleted and not come in here" I assume this referred to myself and Natas. I did let fly with the "C" Bomb and i apologise, but I had just suffered a mental breakdown at work and this was the last straw. So long as Fluffy is playing this game I will not ever be in there Again. I wish this wasn't the case, but you only have Fluffy to blame for this. Many thanks for the years of playing enjoyment with the Old guard. but i have moved on and won't bother playing multiplayer games again. Thanks ANZACS for being a great bunch of friends over the last god knows how many years. Play safe play friendly and stop the online bullying. It is going to kill someoneAngryAngryAngryAngry

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The following 1 user Likes Smelly Adelie's post:
Sheriff (08-02-2019)
08-02-2019, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 09:32 PM by Sheriff.)
RE: Many Thanks NOT
(08-02-2019 07:05 PM)Smelly Adelie Wrote:  These are the thoughts from Natas "just so as you know the reason that smelly and myself dont stay in game is because of fluffy... (his online bullying has got to end) we are both sick of his bullshit . its a great game and we both love it… and he can call cry babys all he likes but so long as hes there we wont play .. I had a rest, thought it was just me, but no, any way just thought you should know… we both still love ya all (except fluffy)"

I left the game last year because of the bullying antics of fluffy. we all enjoy a bot of banter and frivolity, but it got to a point that i actually felt harassed and bullied. I am not saying I wasn't also responsible for some actions, but fluffy has a mouth on him that needs to be tempered. Every time I went in to play i got nothing but the bullying words and antics. I came into game and did not enter TS3 because I could not stand hearing him and because I knew it would lead to the abuse that would come. Last Night (7 Feb) I went into TS3 with the intention of saying hi to my other friends in there and to actually come back into game after letting bygones be bygones. Well that was not to be as the first words out of fluffies mouths were" why cant they just keep the game deleted and not come in here" I assume this referred to myself and Natas. I did let fly with the "C" Bomb and i apologise, but I had just suffered a mental breakdown at work and this was the last straw. So long as Fluffy is playing this game I will not ever be in there Again. I wish this wasn't the case, but you only have Fluffy to blame for this. Many thanks for the years of playing enjoyment with the Old guard. but i have moved on and won't bother playing multiplayer games again. Thanks ANZACS for being a great bunch of friends over the last god knows how many years. Play safe play friendly and stop the online bullying. It is going to kill someoneAngryAngryAngryAngry

Last words ever smelly your a nut don't come back there not a game you have played without you losing your cool and uninstalling you have so many runs on the board its breath taking.

By the way your so confused its sheriff. forget fluffy your living in the past as usual.
On a lighter note very sorry to hear you had a breakdown hope your on the way back to good health.
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2019, 03:09 PM
hmmmm sad day

[Image: natasrawtab222.png]
09-02-2019, 03:26 PM
(08-02-2019 09:21 PM)Sheriff Wrote:  
(08-02-2019 07:05 PM)Smelly Adelie Wrote:  These are the thoughts from Natas "just so as you know the reason that smelly and myself dont stay in game is because of fluffy... (his online bullying has got to end) we are both sick of his bullshit . its a great game and we both love it… and he can call cry babys all he likes but so long as hes there we wont play .. I had a rest, thought it was just me, but no, any way just thought you should know… we both still love ya all (except fluffy)"

Last words ever smelly your a nut don't come back there not a game you have played without you losing your cool and uninstalling you have so many runs on the board its breath taking.

By the way your so confused its sheriff. forget fluffy your living in the past as usual.
On a lighter note very sorry to hear you had a breakdown hope your on the way back to good health.

so I tell you in an open forum that I had a mental break down and you and you tell me I am nuts.
Way to make a guy actually feel worse. thanks.
And you wonder why the EFFing hell I don't want to be around you.
And as for Fluffy. You have always been fluffy and always will be fluffy. Everybody calls you fluffy so why the hell dont you just concentrate on the fact that your ignorance in my post shows how stupidly ridiculous your comments are and the fact that not once did you apologisew for making me feel bad and also apoloise for the bullying antics.

Thanks a bunch.

I hope that someone who has a pair pf balls (or tits Loli) can have a chat to you and let you see the error in your ways

Goodbye and thanks for the fishes

LtCol Smelly Adelie Retired
:angel:Thorn in the side of mostAngel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2019, 04:51 PM
All this over a game dam huh
Not good think peeps just need to chill out about and step back and take a brake doesn't look good
11-02-2019, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 02:11 PM by LOLITA.)
For the record Mick .. I do have a pair of 'tits' (your words) .. but I've also have a pair of HUGE BALLS (inside ones thankfully) .. and I have a suggestion:

LET'S TRY THIS FOR ME PLEASE BOYS:- Idea

LET'S NOT TAKE OFFENCE TO ANYTHING FOLLOWING - THIS IS MY IDEA OF A MORE WORKABLE SOLUTION & BY NO MEANS A STAB/JIBE/OR OTHER AT ANYONE, as I personally do care about the lot of you wankers (HATE EXCLUDED OF COURSE) !!Big GrinTongue

MICK & NATAS:
Please join us on Wednesday night - not sure which server, but I will message you.
Please come into teamspeak and both please mute whomever player you don't want to hear from. Simple process - right click and done - much the same as Dod's.

It is obvious that some issues can not or will not be resolved.
Sometimes, some people just don't mesh and that's okay.
We don't have to get on with everyone - only suck asses aim for that and we don't want to be suck asses do we!!

I don't mesh with HATE - but I grin and bear it (mostly because I feel sorry for him).
I also have the opportunity to MUTE his ass, however I must admit that I do get satisfaction in hearing him whimper from time to time. RolleyesBig Grin

The above is a good way to still join in, rage, listen to rages and be amongst those that enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly in all of us (and there's a hell of a lot here)!! Big Grin

Please let's give this a go Wink
It's a great game that we have a lot of 'fun' on ... and yes, rages are to be expected - just as any other game that has players playing with advantages and disadvantages.
The following 1 user Likes LOLITA's post:
themole (11-02-2019)
11-02-2019, 01:29 PM
what surprises me is the fact that most of us on FFOW are older people and are "old school" and such were a lot tougher when it comes to "bullying" and Bull Shit in game ...I ve had Cbombs thrown at me from Natas and Gay remarks from Mick and I still say to myself STICKS AND STONES I really dont see it as bullying . and older than most of you I really couldnt care less about name calling as WE ARE ALL FRIENDS IN THE SAME GAME .......HELLO!!!
I get far more frustrated at un even teams and trying to explain to Harry that numbers dont mean FA if you have the best team by a long shot >>

my two cents

ps Get Fucked

The following 3 users Like AlfieNorks's post:
LOLITA (11-02-2019), MOTL3Y (11-02-2019), Harry Houdini (11-02-2019)
11-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Well said Alf - particularly the
ps at the end ... PRICELESS!!
11-02-2019, 05:23 PM
wait what???? "CBOMBS" Angry

MajGen.TheMole
Leader 4th/HQ/MP/CO/Board Member
ANZAC Recruitment officer's
[Image: XVLzi.png]
KILL THE MILITIA FEDERATION
King Of The Underground
Don't Feed The Forum Troll's
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
11-02-2019, 08:08 PM
lets keep this locked as it will only degenerate

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
The following 2 users Like Harry Houdini's post:
LOLITA (12-02-2019), AlfieNorks (12-02-2019)
Thread Closed