Hello There, Guest!   LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian Tournament
03-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Australian Tournament
With this other Tournament going on why don't we run an online one to encourage players back onto the Anzac server (I miss is sooo much) we can use https://www.toornament.com/ as the platform for the torni (Ive used in in real life esports tournaments which i hosted for my workplace) and we can advertise on facebook community pages to gain traction.

I've hosted CSGO tournaments and fortnite (Yes i know i hated the game but it was popular at the time) the fortnite tournament used to get 80+ people into the club.

This should of been done for trials for the current one to see what teams will take on the others but oh well.

FYI yes I'm back after a short break from Blackwake Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Waynester-2309's post:
Harry Houdini (03-03-2019)
03-03-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Australian Tournament
yep supported

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
03-03-2019, 08:03 PM
It would be good to get some anzac community feedback on the operation of the torni. My original thoughts are we have two separate tournament setups:

1v1 TDM:
This format would be quite simple either double or single elimination dependent on numbers.

or if we get enough interest we could run 2v2 but may have to be points system rather then eliminate to losing team take the highest scoring ships and push them through together.

what are your thoughts structure is vital to the success of this tournament and ones in the future.
03-03-2019, 09:30 PM
i think run a modded script that tallies up the remaining supply crates per ship and compares the crew hits as well might make a good judgement of score

[Image: b_560x95.png]
04-03-2019, 12:48 AM
(03-03-2019 09:30 PM)Bear Wrote:  i think run a modded script that tallies up the remaining supply crates per ship and compares the crew hits as well might make a good judgement of score

I was thinking more maybe tally up total scores of each member, that way they can provide a screenshot (or we get the screenshot) I was going to try and keep it simple haha unless your good at writing scripts Tongue
19-03-2019, 08:52 PM
I planning phase, I'd like a few peeps in helping with a few things and discussion on the layout I already have some rules and format written up but please don't hesitate to contact me with ideas!!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tikkles/
The following 1 user Likes Waynester-2309's post:
Harry Houdini (22-03-2019)
Yesterday, 02:52 AM
So the plans are coming along here is a very small sample of the torni intro vid, please note that actual game footage will be added so if you have some cool snips (Like firing cannons, running with booty or someone getting torn up by a cannon ect) please don't hesitate to contact me on steam if your willing to part with it.

Heres the Vid: https://imgur.com/bp9M5Ir

The credits will end with "Brought to you by anzacgamers" to push our name out even possibly with a link to the site.

Again a 7 sec sample on what path I'm going with it.

Here is the draft version of the rules ect:

Gather your ship mates for an epic 1v1 TDM showdown, is your crew the best?

Anzacgamers proudly brings you an exclusive Australian/ New Zealand Blackwake tournament, believe your crew is the best!

Well gather your shipmates for an epic 1v1 TDM, read details below for further information.
How do I signup?
Gather your crew of 7 determine who is going to represent the crew (Captain) agree on a name (This will be used during the tournament) then it’s quite simple go to this link and sign up your ship, you will have to be the Captain to do so as the Captain will represent the Ship.

Rules

The Australian Blackwake tournament will be a 1v1 TDM show down, with the following rules:

• No Barshot
• No offensive Names (Ship or player)
• No Ships can have the same name, first crew that signed up will have the rights tot he name first.
• No exploits
- Hiding in inaccessible parts of the ship
- Glitching through ceilings/roofs
- Intentionally having less players to speed up tasks
- Abusing team switching
• Small exploits allowed (Instaheal with rum/tea) as this is too hard to police these exploits will be allowed.
• Third party crosshair allowed again no possible way to police this.
• No Large ship, only what can be selected in the small ship category will be allowed in this tournament which include the Bombketch, Carrack, Cutter, Gunboat, Hoy, Junk and the Schooner.
Format
Each match will be BO3 (best of three) or first team with two wins.
The tournament will be conducted as a double elimination, this will give teams two chances however lose two and your team will be eliminated!
The winning team will gain the title Anzacs Finest
Yesterday, 03:12 AM
(Yesterday 02:52 AM)Waynester-2309 Wrote:  So the plans are coming along here is a very small sample of the torni intro vid, please note that actual game footage will be added so if you have some cool snips (Like firing cannons, running with booty or someone getting torn up by a cannon ect) please don't hesitate to contact me on steam if your willing to part with it.

Heres the Vid: https://imgur.com/bp9M5Ir

The credits will end with "Brought to you by anzacgamers" to push our name out even possibly with a link to the site.

Again a 7 sec sample on what path I'm going with it.

Here is the draft version of the rules ect:

Gather your ship mates for an epic 1v1 TDM showdown, is your crew the best?

Anzacgamers proudly brings you an exclusive Australian/ New Zealand Blackwake tournament, believe your crew is the best!

Well gather your shipmates for an epic 1v1 TDM, read details below for further information.
How do I signup?
Gather your crew of 7 determine who is going to represent the crew (Captain) agree on a name (This will be used during the tournament) then it’s quite simple go to this link and sign up your ship, you will have to be the Captain to do so as the Captain will represent the Ship.

Rules

The Australian Blackwake tournament will be a 1v1 TDM show down, with the following rules:

• No Barshot
• No offensive Names (Ship or player)
• No Ships can have the same name, first crew that signed up will have the rights tot he name first.
• No exploits
- Hiding in inaccessible parts of the ship
- Glitching through ceilings/roofs
- Intentionally having less players to speed up tasks
- Abusing team switching
• Small exploits allowed (Instaheal with rum/tea) as this is too hard to police these exploits will be allowed.
• Third party crosshair allowed again no possible way to police this.
• No Large ship, only what can be selected in the small ship category will be allowed in this tournament which include the Bombketch, Carrack, Cutter, Gunboat, Hoy, Junk and the Schooner.
Format
Each match will be BO3 (best of three) or first team with two wins.
The tournament will be conducted as a double elimination, this will give teams two chances however lose two and your team will be eliminated!
The winning team will gain the title Anzacs Finest

Also no music just yet, I want to get the layout for video all done then add music to it. Was thinking Pirates of the Caribbean theme haha and maybe "I've got a jar of dirt" added in.
Yesterday, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:01 AM by LOLITA.)
Well done ...

Lot of work put into it ..

Small change - on your vid :

Challenge with an 'e'

All the best
:-)
Yesterday, 02:27 PM
(Yesterday 09:58 AM)LOLITA Wrote:  Well done ...

Lot of work put into it ..

Small change - on your vid :

Challenge with an 'e'

All the best
:-)

haha thanks I was editing at 1 in the morning